DCI World Championships 2019 Wrap-Up!
Blue Devils, 2019 World Champions!
Photo Credit: Drum Corps International
PreSonus was on site for the 2019 DCI World Championships from August 8-10th at the beautiful Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana! Featuring 3 days of amazing performances by all, PreSonus was on display with many corps!
- Winning their 19th World Championship, the Blue Devils of Concord, CA performed “Ghostlight” utilizing the CDL Series Loudspeakers as front fills, while the Studio Series audio interfaces provided audio output for their software synth setups.
- A complete wall to wall PreSonus drum corps, Phantom Regiment’s StudioLive 64S Ecosystem, coupled with the CDL and ULT loudspeakers brought power and audio flexibility to their 2019 production, “I Am Joan”.
- Another wall to wall PreSonus drum corps, Spirit of Atlanta finished their season with a fantastic performance of “Neon Underground” in semi-finals, utilizing a StudioLive 64S Ecosystem over a long ethernet run to their impressive long distance front ensemble location, and a full compliment of CDL and ULT series loudspeakers.
- With a full compliment of ULT Series loudspeakers and a Series III Ecosystem, the Madison Scouts performed “Majestic”, finishing their season on Friday in semi-finals.
- From Austin, Texas, Genesis Drum & Bugle corps had their best finish yet, finishing 20th in Semi-Finals with their StudioLive 64S Ecosystem.
- Music City Drum Corps marked their second year in World Class competition with a full setup of ULT loudspeakers and a Series III mixing ecosystem
- Longtime PreSonus console users Jersey Surf put their Series III ecosystem to work in their 2019 production, “Fantasea”
PreSonus continues to be a driving force for audio in the marching arts. For more information on PreSonus marching audio solutions, click here!